When: Saturday 19th February at 11am
Where: The Ballroom of the RNZYS, 181 Westhaven Drive, Westhaven Marina, Auckland, max 100 person limit.
- Receiving and approval of 2019/2020 AGM Minutes- 2020 AGM Minutes
- Presentation of Club Captain's Reports for 2020/2021 Season here.
- Presentation of Club Chairman’s Report for 2020/2021 Season here.
- Presentation of Treasurers report and financial reports for the 2020/2021 Season (Treasurers Report, Letter from KGA, Financials, Signed)
- Presentation of 3 year Plan
- Motions to be considered (attached)
- Election of Committee Members (Current Committee Nominations & Committee Nominations Received)
- General Business
Conditions:Maximum of 100 persons allowed due to the Red Light restrictions. All attendees must scan in using the COVID App, be fully vaccinated and present vaccination pass when signing into the meeting room. Masks are to be worn. Details of protocol on our website. To be eligible to vote you must be a current financial member of the club, with 1 vote per membership type. A tag will be provided to those eligible to vote. We must have a quorum of 20 financial members and should more than 100 attend entry will be restricted to members eligible to vote.
- Nominations for members of the Committee received and published on our website.
- Motions from Members have been received and were reviewed by the KBC Committee at the meeting help on Wednesday 2nd Details of the motions to be discussed and voted on at the meeting are published on our website.
- Proxy Votes- Any proxy to be supplied to the Secretary in writing not less than 24 hours before the meeting including the name of the financial member giving the proxy to a financial member. Please note that there is 1 vote per membership type. - if you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to give your vote to the current Chairman please complete the attached proxy form and email to the club Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Thursday 17th February”.