Notice of Annual General Meeting
When: Saturday 28 October 2023 at 1100
Where: Meeting room of the RNZYS, 181 Westhaven Drive, Westhaven Marina, Auckland
Conditions: To be eligible to vote you must be a current financial member of the club. You can renew/join via our website https://kawauboatingclub.nz/
Meeting ID: 852 7190 7479
Attendees by Zoom will have one vote per membership. There will be no proxy voting
Business to be conducted at the meeting will be
- Receiving and approval of 2022/2023 AGM Minutes , Updated Constitution
- Presentation of Chair and Club Captain's Reports for 2022/2023 Season
- Presentation of Treasurers report and financial reports for the 2022/2023 Season
- Motions to be considered
- Proposal from RNZYS to sell the property
- General Business
- Election of Committee Members
- Chair - Jon Whisker
- Club Captain - Beth Houlbrooke
- Treasurer - Annette Ridder
- Secretary - Tom Coote
- Committee - Bryn Sutherland, Mike Mahoney, Damian Lawlor
- General Business: Items that members wish to raise please advise the club Secretary (email@example.com) by Saturday October 21 2023.
- Nominations for members of the Committee proposed and seconded in writing by financial members are to be forwarded to the club Secretary by Monday 23 October 2023. (Note: nominations for the Committee can only be made at the AGM if a majority of members present at the AGM that vote to that effect). Nomination Form
- Notice of Member Motions to be voted on at the AGM (if the committee so determines) are required to be submitted to the club Secretary by Saturday 3 October 2023.
Note: Information on Nominations for members of the committee, Motions to be voted on, items for General Business, Financial Reports will be posted on the club website and made available to all members on or before 13 October 2023.